Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Rainbow Found: Sam's Update

Praise God, I've got great news to share today!


SAM HAS A FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam has officially been moved to the My Family Found Me page at Reece's Rainbow.  The family who plans to bring him home has contacted me to let me know the good news a bit early. They haven't made an official announcement yet, so I can't say more about them, but I know that God must think highly of the family to bless them with such a fantastic little boy. If they are good enough for God, then, by golly, they are good enough for me! :) 

Now, a new prayer request: There is reason to believe that Sam has already been transferred to an institution. If this is the case, he has already lost the comforts of the caregivers he has grown with, as well as the other children whom have been his only family for the past five years of his life. While the orphanage, or "baby house" (as they are often called), is a place filled with babies and young children, and nannies who try their best to care for their needs, an institution is a completely different place. I'm not going to go into the details in this post, but I do ask that EVERYONE who reads this pray that Sam, wherever he is, is kept safe in God's arms. He is blessed to have a family that is willing to do whatever it takes to bring him home, but that is completely dependent upon his health and survival.  So please, PLEASE pray that Sam is well protected. 

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.
---1 Samuel 1:27


Thank you, Lord, for answering my prayer!




No comments:

Post a Comment