Sunday, October 10, 2010

Danil's Last Hope (The Short Version)
The long story version is the post directly below.  This one is for those of you who don't like to read, and just want to know the details of how to help Danil, or how to win a sparkly prize!

This is my ring.

This is Danil.

Danil needs a family soon.  You can help Danil find a family.  In the process, you can win my ring.  For each dollar you contribute to Danil's grant account between now and October 31st, you receive one entry into a giveaway for my ring. Around November 1st, I will take all the entries, and randomly choose one winner of the ring. 
Remember, every dollar = one entry.

Where will the money go?
Reece's Rainbow has established a grant account for each child available for adoption. The money that you give will be sent directly into Danil's grant account.  When a family commits to adopting him, the money will be used to help defray the costs of the adoption itself (which are between $25,000-$30,000.)  

Who is Reece's Rainbow?
Click the button to learn about this incredible non-profit organization that finds homes for children with Down Syndrome. 










How do I give?
Click the ChipIn below to be taken to a secure PayPal website.  Enter the number of dollars in the quantity box. That's it!  
 
 


If you would rather send a check, please email me with the subject line "Danil's Last Hope" at fivethousandfootsteps@gmail.com  I will email the address to you and manually enter your name in the giveaway.

Who is Danil and why is this his last hope?
Scroll to the next blog post, where you can read the long version of who he is, and why I am doing this.
 
Is that a real diamond?
Yes. Three, in fact. It's my engagement ring, and, as much as I love it, saving Danil's life is much more important. If this gets him a family, it's well worth the cost on my end.
 
 
Please help save Danil today! 

2 comments:

  1. I just sent you a donation per paypal - I didn't see anywhere to put your name or the raffle. God bless you and again - I pray that God will multiply that 1000 times.
    Blessings,
    Lydia
    ukrainianmomma@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The donations are going directly to Reece's Rainbow and are listed under "Danil's Last Hope", so they will have records of who donated what amounts. I will convert those donations into giveaway entries on November 1st. Thanks for the donation, and bless you for it!

    ReplyDelete